● The following persons will not be admitted to the exhibition:
- Those with a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, or those who are not in good health (including those with abnormalities in the sense of taste or smell).
- Those who have had intensive contact with a person who is positive for the Covid-19
- Those who have traveled to a country or region that has been restricted by the government from entering the country or required by the government for a period of observation within the past 14 days, or have had intensive contact with the person in question.
● You are required to wear a mask, take a temperature and disinfect your hands before entering the venue.
● Please check your physical condition before visiting the exhibition and refrain from visiting if you have a fever or are not feeling well.